Thursday, November 12, 2009

11.12.09

Pics of the squash and gourd vines at their most lush. I got them planted a little late in the season, unfortunately. Next year I'll remember to dig up the cantaloupes when they begin to diminish in quality instead of trying to hang onto them. I'll get my winter squash planted a little earlier that way. (And I just love that smudge of hot pink and electric orange up in the corner there!)



Not a great picture, but we already know I can't edit to save my life. Just checkin' out the front of the house in its full glory.


1 comment:

  1. Love the blue color you chose for your fence and boxes. The contrast between it and the colors of your gardens/flowers is amazing. Can't wait to see everything when you get your house painted the color you decide upon.

    ReplyDelete