Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2.23.10

So I'm working from home this day, scrambling to get dressed and prepped and ready for a job interview. And it starts SNOWING. OMG, seriously?! I ran out and nabbed pics before I had to head out.


My igloo farm!



More igloo farm! I think it looks pretty cool. I liked this white frost cloth a lot better than the green ones I got first. Those got relegated to the backyard.
IglooIglooIglooIglooIglooIglooIglooIglooIglooIglooIglooIglooIglooIglooIglooIglooIglooIgloo
Mr. Burpee!!!
Before blankets.


Threw some covers over my newly planted roses. Gah!





Even the yard cuttings look pretty with a dusting of snow!
The driveway bed, tucked in for the afternoon.
I put the strawberry cage over my fledgling artichokes, then threw blankets over top of that and crossed my fingers.

And now I scramble to get the backyard covered up...

I LOVE this fern. I don't want to lose it.


Covering the freshly planted pansies and any other hardy souls trying to brave the cold.




Wanted to stop and have a hot chocolate at this table, but had to get to the interview.




Thank goodness they're ceramic, or they would be c-o-o-o-o-l-d!




Ewwwweee! Dandruff.




Cold hippo is not happy.





Cold goat doesn't mind so much.




Dear Snow, please kill all of those nasty weeds so I don't have to pull them up myself. Kthxbai!






That piggy chiminea is begging to be used! It would have been so perfect to throw some logs in and sit and watch a fire. Alas - the interview.




All the while, this cucumber is growing - and FLOWERING - in my kitchen window. Gotta love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment